ATTENTION: Don't Panic - Fight Hard
Let's defeat the CORONA by following these guidelines
- Most important is – #StayHome #StaySafe
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Work from home as much as possible.
- If you are sick: You should wear a facemask when you are around other people.
- I advise you to step outside only when it is of extreme importance for the next few weeks, till situation is not get rid out from #Corona.
- Corona Cure: Social distancing is the only heal to defeat coronavirus so social distancing in times of coronavirus extremely important and effective.
- I also urge children and senior citizens of over 65 years to not step outside their homes in the next few weeks.
- Don’t burden hospitals, take advice from doctors on the phone.
Google My Business tells businesses affected by the coronavirus to update listings
Google is asking businesses to update its Google My Business listings if the business is affected by COVID-19. Google posted a new help document describing that businesses can update their business hours, phone numbers, business descriptions and/or use Google Posts to share more information.
Google’s help document. Google placed a notice at the top of the Google My Business support pages that reads, “If your business is affected by COVID-19, update your profile to provide the most accurate info. Learn more.”
Why Choose Us
We’ve been working with companies of all shapes and sizes for over a decade. This experience allows us to make the right decisions for your business and help you avoid potential pitfalls.
We don’t say yes to everyone. We think it’s important to only work with companies where we can add real value and make a signficant difference. Anything less and we’d be doing it for the wrong reasons.
Before starting any project we like to get to know our clients. We want to know your business inside out so we can determine the best way forward.
We Design Mobile-Friendly
Our sites are responsive, which means they work on any size screen, including iPhones and tablets. We follow the latest design trends: minimalistic, flat design, with wide layouts are certainly in style right now.
We offer web design, web development, corporate branding, online marketing, web hosting and web application development at fair market pricing with a quicker turnaround than most other web design companies.
We Provide Digital Marketing
The most beautiful website in the world is useless if no one visits it. Very few website designers concern themselves with search engines. That’s a mistake. The easiest, most cost-effective means of generating traffic is to make your site appealing to search engines.
Easy to Update
We use modern Content Management Systems like WordPress or Joomla to make it easy for you to login and manage your content.
Here We Serve _ _ _
We here at The First Coder help you build tailored web application for your specific business needs.
creates professional logo designs for businesses and corporates, hire us for your next logo project!
Contact us now for Brochure Designs, Banner Designs, Flyer Designs and Packaging Design Services.
Our App developers in India have expertise in developing apps for iPhone & Android.
Increase brand awareness of product or services with organic and paid SMO marketing services.
We extends high-quality content writing and marketing services to clients all over the world.